A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Barkocy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Barkocy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkocy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barkocy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkocy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barkocy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Osteopathic Med Ctr Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Barkocy DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Barkocy practice?
- Dr. Gary Barkocy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Barkocy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Nacogdoches Cardiologists.