A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Barkocy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Barkocy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkocy
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Barkocy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkocy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barkocy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Osteopathic Med Ctr Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Barkocy DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Barkocy practice?
- Dr. Gary Barkocy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Barkocy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Cardiologists.