A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Barsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Barsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Barsky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsky graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Barsky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Jay Barsky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Barsky practice?
- Dr. Gary Barsky has 13 office locations.
Dr. Gary Barsky practices Dermatology near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Elmhurst Dermatologists.