A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Barsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Barsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Barsky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsky graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barsky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Jay Barsky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Barsky practice?
- Dr. Gary Barsky has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Barsky practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Elmhurst Dermatologists and Elmhurst Surgeons.