Dr. Gary Barsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Barsky?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gary Barsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2015

In Pain

Prescibed another ointment which itches, burns and has created large bumps & scabs. Now out of the office until November; needs more help in office.

July 15th, 2015

In my early 30's I started to notice my front...

In my early 30's I started to notice my front hairline getting thinner and thinner. I also noticed that when people talked to me for a few moments I would see their eyes move slowly up to my hairline where their gaze, seemingly, got stuck for the rest of our conversation. I was mortified ... completely self concious of my hair loss. I wore caps and hats for years. I had thought about hair transplant surgery, but the expense and the lack of knowledge, as to which physician to go to, kept me from making a move. One evening I was watching the local news and saw a physician, Dr.Gary Barsky, performing a hair transplant procedure. It was a special segment that aired every week night and Dr. Barsky was the expert surgeon. I decided to go and see him at his office. His office was very busy, but I finally got to see him for my consultation. He was business-like, but nice. We discussed my procedure, the post-op care, and the price; Seven dollars per graft. I was to have 350 grafts transplanted. I went on to see three other hair transplant surgeons for a consultation but ultimately chose Dr. Barksy.

March 4th, 2015

aces

well run , and they get right down to business and take care of whatever it is.....The doc cut a 3 yr cycst out of my neck , got there for my 10:30 and was stitched up and gone by 11 what a great feeling.....

February 10th, 2015

Dr Barsky is very knowledgeable in his area of expertise. He shows genuine caring and compassionate interest in his patients. He is also very thorough in his exams,diagnosis and treatment plans. And he is great at calling patients back if there are any concerns. Not only am I a patient but I have taken my family as well to see him. I believe he is the best in his field.

December 1st, 2014

Excellent Care

I've been seeing Dr. Barsky for the past 11 years. He has been a great help to me through some serious health issues. He goes above and beyond with his care and advice. He is extremely knowledgeable and follows up to make sure that you are on the road to recovery.

April 1st, 2014

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Whole family goes to Barsky! I carry his cards to pass out. Our pediatrician referred him years ago. A truly knowledgible, warm, caring person. We trust him with our lives. 4 stars to him and his whole staff. They treat us like family.

March 19th, 2014

bad practice

being to this doctor many time with no result of my skin problem make me spend lot of money on product that he had on his office and they dont do nothing not recomended to any one not only that they cant explained the charges

March 3rd, 2014

I feel so confident in his care.....

The most wonderful Doctor and the most wonderful person.! His knowledge, his care, his follow up and his kind heart makes every visit what we all dream of having in a doctor. He cares about every problem, large or small. You could not find better care anywhere!!

February 7th, 2014

Well worth the trip to Elmhurst

I came to see Dr. Barsky b/c I had an annoying papual on my abdomen and an unsightly keloid in the middle of my chest. Both needed professional attention and the doctor and his staff knocked them both out rather quickly. He injected the keloid with something that flattened it out after a few days (slight scar) and after freezing the papual he cut it off. Sounds like it would hurt, but it didn't. I was in and out of his office in 15 min; and he even prescribed a good shampoo for my hair (and I didn't even come in there for that!) I even got a call later that week to let me know that he papual wasn't cancerous or anything to worry about. The only drag...the wait time to see the doctor. I came a tad bit early and had to wait like 20 or 25 min. Not sure what happened behind the scenes; but at least the visit was worth it.

June 14th, 2013

Mole removal

Doctor described treatment plan using a laser. When I showed up for the procedure, another employee told me he was going to perform the removal using a cauterization device. That hurt, and the quality of the stitches were subpar. They promptly billed my insurance and 3 month later tried to re-bill my insurance for the same work. I give the Dr a bizarre rating. Based on my treatment, I would never recommend them for routine procedures such as mole removal.

May 14th, 2010

MY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

DR BARSKY DID SOME LASER WORK FOR SKINDISCOLORATION I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL DR FOLLOWED UP WITH ME ON A REGULAR BASISI WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR BARSKY TO MY FRIENDS AND CO WORKERS.

May 10th, 2010

A Saint!

My mom has never looked so great.. This doctor took 20 years off her face. She's finally ready to interview for a job she's been dreaming of in law. Her chin is chiseled and all the white spots are gone! My father and I are so grateful to this genious and kind man. The next time I visit Chicago, I hope he'll be waiting at the airport! I need a major body rejuvenation :)Thank you, Dr. Barsky!!!