Overall Review

3.4

April 23rd, 2015
He has been my physician for quite a few years and has given me excellent medical attention and advice.

November 18th, 2013
Excellent provider
I have seen 3 different doctors at this practice and Dr. Bean is BY FAR my favorite. He has a nice, agreeable beside manner and always makes me feel comfortable. He is not ego-driven like some doctors can be. If you tell him you want to try a particular treatment, he will hear you out and not instantly veto it. Also, he has surprised me several times with tests that I had not thought of that I could be at risk for. In fact I think it was he who first tested me for Vitamin D deficiency and found out I badly needed a supplement. I hope he does not retire any time soon.

September 10th, 2010
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Bean for over 20 years and have been very pleased with him and his staff. Last year my husband was having problems and Dr. Bean sent him for an ultra sound which did not show any problems. Dr. Bean did not start there, he then ordered a CT scan which whereby my husband was diagnosed with lymphoma. His oncologist and surgical oncologist both said 99% of the doctors would have "dropped it" once the ultra scan came back negative. Dr. Bean kept looking for the root of the problem. This probably saved my husband's lift and at least helped in the diagnosis of the cancer in a very early stage. today he is cancer free and we are blessed and thean God every day for Dr. Bean.