Neurologists
Rainy Lake Medical Center
2501 Keenan Dr
International Falls, MN 56649
218-283-9431
Locations and availability (6)

|  Amy Yost Pet grppmer  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

We were happy we left with all our questions asked. Unlike the Noran clinic in Minneapolis.He truly cared and wants to find out why my daughter is in so much pain.Asked about what she was going to school for and asked her about work and about her hobbies. He wants to do follow up visits on her in 2 months as well as a MRI scan every year.He told us we will do everything He can to make sure she can have a pain free life. Gave us the green light to go ahead with the other doctor we are working with.No ego down to earth guy.Both my daughter and I just were so happy to find him..

Jan 17th, 2012

amazing doctor who i fully trust

|  FRAUD / ETHICS / MALPRACTICE  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Robert Peter Leali1614 Jefferson StreetDuluth,MN. 55812 218 - 728 - 0629 rpjleali54@aol.com YOU ADMINISTERED A KNEE REFLEX TO ME IN WHICH I AMAZINGLY PASSED - AND THEN YOUSAID - WELL, YOU CAN NOT GO BACK TO THAT JOB. HOW MUCH DID JON TALSNESS OR BARB JOHNSON OR BOISE PAY YOU TO SAY THAT. YOU TO ARE SATANIC - YOU CAN EXPLAIN TOCHRIST WHY YOU DID THAT TO ME - X-WIFEAND KID LOST$36 TO $40 GRAND PLUS LOSSOF MEDICAL INS. BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE.Y O U R A R E E V I L !!!!!!!!!!

Feb 14th, 2011

He is a doctor that treats the patient like a person. He is very easy to talk to and discuss issues with.

|  REVENGE  |  show details
by ROBERT PETER LEALI on Dec 15th, 2010

DR. GARY BEAVER - JON TASNESSS' LITTLEPRICK WITH OUT A HEAD - SEE YA AROUND BUDDY

Oct 7th, 2008

wow! IT WAS TOUGHT, BUT, I FEEL CONFIDENT IN MY DIAGNOSIS OF MS. HE WAS THOUGHTFUL, CARING AND UNDERSTANDING OF MY DISORDER.