A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Belen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Belen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Belen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Anthony Belen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Belen practice?
- Dr. Gary Belen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Belen practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.