A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Belen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Belen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Belen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Anthony Belen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Belen practice?
- Dr. Gary Belen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Belen practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.