Dr. Gary Bellman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bellman?

August 18th, 2017

amazing docter

February 27th, 2015

Has to be among the best.Personally accompanied me to Operating room.Extremely comforting.TURP 100% successful.

January 19th, 2015

Not a caring doctor

My primary care physician called him on a Friday afternoon. I had a abscess in my perineum that was getting progressively worse. My scrotum was enormous and I was very uncomfortable. My primary care physician called him and told him I needed to be seen right away. My primary care physician then passed his cell phone to me to schedule an appointment. Dr. Bellman then told me to call his office and set something up. I called only to find out he was closed on Friday afternoon and that I could see him on Monday. I called his emergency number and he called and said I should let the antibiotics work. I believed him because he was recommended by my primary doctor, but my infection continued to get worse over the weekend. When I finally saw him on Monday he was "very concerned" about my infection. He performed a very painful procedure to drain the abscess and pack it. Perhaps it had to hurt to fix it, and Dr. Bellman's procedure was the primary reason I got better, but I shouldn't have had to wait the whole weekend. I think a good doctor would have either seen me or sent me to urgent care of the ER. My experience with Dr. Bellman was not good. If you really need a doctor for a serious situation, I would look for a different doctor.

September 19th, 2014

apathetic and not very friendly phone service from staff

February 13th, 2014

Stay Away

This is one of the worst doctor's offices I have ever been to. The staff was very rude and disorganized. My first call resulted in a message for a return call that was never returned. After calling back, and finally getting to talk to someone, the woman I talked to was rude, and made me go out of my way to get my insurance policy numbers before she would even tell me the doctor's available dates and times for an appointment. This may not sound that bad, but I wanted to get in as soon as possible, and my wallet was in my car which was not nearby. After I got my insurance information, and gave her all the numbers she asked for, she set an appointment. I arrived early to fill out the paperwork, and gave the woman my Blue Shield card, and she looks at me and rudely says, the doctor is out of network. What does that mean, I asked? You have to pay cash. You mean you won't even bill Blue Shield for a portion of it? No. Why didn't you tell me you didn't accept my insurance when I gave you the information upon making the appointment? Oh, err, em... We can't tell what plan you have by the policy number. Why didn't' you ask me? Ask the patient? Yes. Well, err, em, I don't know why they didn't ask... Thanks for wasting my afternoon...

March 22nd, 2013

Vasectomy

I was very nervous about getting a vasectomy, Dr Bellman explained everything to me and he said very little pain during the procedure. Here's how it went-- 1 undress from waist down and lay on your back. 2 Get a few numbing injections to sack ( DID NOT HURT) felt like a minor rubber band snap. 3 After a few minutes Dr Bellman starts his magic, he works and talks to you at the same time and in 10 -15 minutes he was done.. That's it all done!! Just follow the doctors post opp instructions and you will be good. I give Dr Gary Bellman an A++!!

February 23rd, 2013

Great Experience

Dr. Bellman and his staff come very highly recommended. I recently had a cystoscopy done and was very pleased with the doctors level of knowledge, bedside manner and thoroughness. My overall experience was very satisfying.

September 20th, 2012

Im currently enrolled on the anti-aging program with Dr. Bellman and it has changed the way i see life, Im an active person, i m looking forward to go to the gym every day and get stronger, this is nothing to be afraid of more and more people are trying it

February 27th, 2012

Great experience with my first ever surgical procedure. Dr. Bellman made me very comfortable with the procedures and the recovery was very fast and almost pain free,

September 27th, 2011

Terrific

Great Dr, great office, great staff, great experience.

February 28th, 2011

Dr Bellman is prepared to take on patients who have residual problems from out-of-country procedures (HIFU). Dr. Bellman took my case without hesitation and promptly resolved the problem. To this writer, it is apparent that Dr Bellman places the most emphasis on the health and well-being of the patient.

December 1st, 2010

Great doctor! Gives out email and biz card to facilitate the physician-patient relationship. Highly recommended