A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Benedetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Benedetti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benedetti
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Benedetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Benedetti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedetti graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Benedetti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Benedetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Benedetti practice?
- Dr. Gary Benedetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Benedetti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Antigo, WI.
See Antigo Orthopedic Surgeons.