A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Benedetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Benedetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benedetti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benedetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Benedetti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedetti graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Benedetti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Benedetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Benedetti practice?
- Dr. Gary Benedetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Benedetti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Antigo, WI.
See Antigo Surgeons.