A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bennett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dean Bennett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Gary Bennett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bennett practices Anesthesiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Orange Anesthesiologists.