A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Berg DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Berg practice?
- Dr. Gary Berg has 12 office locations.
Dr. Gary Berg practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Hazel Park, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists and Madison Heights Pulmonologists.