A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Berg DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Berg practice?
- Dr. Gary Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Berg practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists and Madison Heights Pulmonologists.