A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bergen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bergen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Bergen FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Bergen practice?
- Dr. Gary Bergen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bergen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Hammond Internists and Hammond Infectious Disease Doctors.