Learn more about Dr. Gary Bergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bergen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bergen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Bergen FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Bergen practice?
- Dr. Gary Bergen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bergen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Hammond Internists and Hammond Infectious Disease Doctors.