A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Berger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary undefined Berger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary u. Berger practice?
- Dr. Gary Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Berger practices Family Medicine near Madison, NJ.
See Madison Family Physicians.