A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bergman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Priority Health - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Bergman practice?
Dr. Gary Bergman practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Farmington Hills Ophthalmologists.