A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bergman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bergman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Bergman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Gary Bergman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bergman practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.