A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berkovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berkovitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Berkovitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hermaphroditism (Genital Ambiguity)
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berkovitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Berkovitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Berkovitz practice?
- Dr. Gary Berkovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Berkovitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Endocrinologists.