A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berkovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berkovitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Berkovitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hermaphroditism (Genital Ambiguity)
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berkovitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans