A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berkovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berkovitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkovitz
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Berkovitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hermaphroditism (Genital Ambiguity)
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berkovitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Berkovitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Berkovitz practice?
- Dr. Gary Berkovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Berkovitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near North Miami Beach, FL.
See North Miami Beach Pediatricians and North Miami Beach Pediatric Specialists.