A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bernard is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bernard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bernard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan