A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bernard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bernard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bernard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Bernard MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Gary Bernard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bernard practices Internal Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Orange Park Internists.