Dr. Gary Bernard Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bernard?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I have been here three times, and every time the wait time has been horrible. Otherwise, very satisfied.

Keeper

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Dr.B is one of a kind. He has been my doctor for 10 years+, wouldn't change doctors for the world. Dr. Bernard is a straight forward, tell you like it is doctor. There is several staff members I just adore.

Long wait but worth it!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Idk if anyone has been to the dr.'s but you ALWAYS wait. In this case I'm OK with waiting a little longer to get in for what I want. He was to the point and direct. Reminded me of the show House & him being Dr. House. Love him or hate him but I'm loving him (so is my husband) for what he's accomplished with our lives!! He's saved my marriage. It's amazing how he puts back your hormones and sense of well being.

WORST!

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Prepare for 4 hour visit. Terrible wait time, an hour or more. It doesnt seem like anybody really cares about your concerns. Without any testing done, automatically prescribed hormones. The only place you can get their prescriptions is their own personal pharmacy next door, that doesnt accept insurance and everytime its been 500 dollars or more for prescriptions, that I DONT need! Terrible expirences. Will never go again. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM! ALL OVER THIS PLACE! Please I urge you to not go here! If I could I would give it -5 stars.

Good Doctor and Staff

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Bernard for about a year now and find him to be a very knowledgeable no nonsense kind of physician. He has really helped me with my energy and overall health. I would recommend anyone to him

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Gary is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I feel comfortable asking questions and talking to him. He doesn't have the typical Dr in a white cost attitude. Gives you the feeling that you are his number one priority. Highly recommend!!!!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Don't waste your time. Everyone at the office, from the secretary to the pharmacy, treats you like you are just another in line. I have seen both Dr. B and ARNP Kim, and after waiting 4 hrs,( yes, they shuffle you from one waiting room just to wait again in another waiting room) both spent less than 5 mins with me and did not listen to my concerns. Just a money sucking office. MDs preying on people with legitimate concerns. Find a conscientious doctor !!!

DO NOT GO HERE

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Hes an horrible excuse of a dr who only wants your money

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Mr Bernard is a thief that calls himself a doctor! Beware!!!!

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Do not waste your money!! This office is not concerned about you health, just making a dollar! I ask for a total thyroid blood test done and after 2 offices visits and lab work $455 dollars later. The nurse practitioner told me that I had bigger problems and that my thyroid was fine. They did not do a complete thyroid test and sent me home with iron pills and progesterone. I am 24 yrs old with a long family history of thyroid disease. I went to a real doctor, got a total thyroid blood lab testing. And guess what?? Yes.. I am hypothyroid and was precribed medication, no thanks to Mr. Bernard a person that calls himself a doctor.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

the wait can be 3 hours. ridiculous. 4 minutes with the doc.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

great doc knows his stuff,