inactive

Gary Bernard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 22nd, 2016
I have been here three times, and every time the wait time has been horrible. Otherwise, very satisfied.

June 26th, 2016
Keeper
Dr.B is one of a kind. He has been my doctor for 10 years+, wouldn't change doctors for the world. Dr. Bernard is a straight forward, tell you like it is doctor. There is several staff members I just adore.

May 30th, 2016
Long wait but worth it!
Idk if anyone has been to the dr.'s but you ALWAYS wait. In this case I'm OK with waiting a little longer to get in for what I want. He was to the point and direct. Reminded me of the show House & him being Dr. House. Love him or hate him but I'm loving him (so is my husband) for what he's accomplished with our lives!! He's saved my marriage. It's amazing how he puts back your hormones and sense of well being.

December 20th, 2015
WORST!
Prepare for 4 hour visit. Terrible wait time, an hour or more. It doesnt seem like anybody really cares about your concerns. Without any testing done, automatically prescribed hormones. The only place you can get their prescriptions is their own personal pharmacy next door, that doesnt accept insurance and everytime its been 500 dollars or more for prescriptions, that I DONT need! Terrible expirences. Will never go again. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM! ALL OVER THIS PLACE! Please I urge you to not go here! If I could I would give it -5 stars.

December 14th, 2015
Good Doctor and Staff
I have been seeing Dr Bernard for about a year now and find him to be a very knowledgeable no nonsense kind of physician. He has really helped me with my energy and overall health. I would recommend anyone to him

December 13th, 2015
Gary is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I feel comfortable asking questions and talking to him. He doesn't have the typical Dr in a white cost attitude. Gives you the feeling that you are his number one priority. Highly recommend!!!!

August 25th, 2015
Don't waste your time. Everyone at the office, from the secretary to the pharmacy, treats you like you are just another in line. I have seen both Dr. B and ARNP Kim, and after waiting 4 hrs,( yes, they shuffle you from one waiting room just to wait again in another waiting room) both spent less than 5 mins with me and did not listen to my concerns. Just a money sucking office. MDs preying on people with legitimate concerns. Find a conscientious doctor !!!

August 14th, 2015
DO NOT GO HERE
Hes an horrible excuse of a dr who only wants your money

August 13th, 2015
Mr Bernard is a thief that calls himself a doctor! Beware!!!!

June 29th, 2015
Do not waste your money!! This office is not concerned about you health, just making a dollar! I ask for a total thyroid blood test done and after 2 offices visits and lab work $455 dollars later. The nurse practitioner told me that I had bigger problems and that my thyroid was fine. They did not do a complete thyroid test and sent me home with iron pills and progesterone. I am 24 yrs old with a long family history of thyroid disease. I went to a real doctor, got a total thyroid blood lab testing. And guess what?? Yes.. I am hypothyroid and was precribed medication, no thanks to Mr. Bernard a person that calls himself a doctor.

March 2nd, 2015
the wait can be 3 hours. ridiculous. 4 minutes with the doc.

January 22nd, 2015
great doc knows his stuff,