A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bernardini, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Stroke and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernardini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernardini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Bernardini practice?
Dr. Gary Bernardini practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garry Bernardini