A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bernardini is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bernardini, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernardini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Leo Bernardini MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Bernardini practice?
- Dr. Gary Bernardini has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Bernardini practices Neurology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Neurologists.