A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bessette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bessette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bessette, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bessette graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bessette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Bessette MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Bessette practice?
- Dr. Gary Bessette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bessette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.