Dr. Gary Bessette MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 19th, 2013
Repeat customer
Switched to Dr. Bessette years ago as my previous ortho did not do ACL reconstructions. As I stay active in competitive sports, I have had quite a few knee and shoulder issues. I have great confidence in Dr. Bessette. I appreciate the ease of talking with him and the fact that he listens and values my input. Have had great luck with previous knee procedures (different problems, not same ones) and also shoulder. Office staff is great, minimal wait times and convenient location. Scheduling appts. also easy and quick to get in. Very happy to recommend!

February 25th, 2013
Excellent
Tore my Right ACL and posterior medial meniscus and I am currently 1 week post-op. I couldn't have asked for a better MD or office staff. The MD does a great job taking the time to describe the procedure he is going to perform in proper terminology. I would highly recommend to anyone.

August 28th, 2012
A Great Dr.
Could not have asked for a better Dr. Not one ounce of a problem with professionalism, courtesy, care, pre, during, post surgeries, appts., staff or anything. Just love this Dr.

March 14th, 2011
AWESOME!!
I would highly recommend Dr Bessette. He was very thorough in explaining what the problem was with my husbands shoulder and how he would perform the surgery. He was very honest and said that there was a possiblity that he may not be able to fix it, being that it had been injured so long ago. He was able to do some repair and my busbands shoulder is almost completely pain-free.Thanks to Dr.Bessette.