Dr. Gary Betz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Betz?

February 22nd, 2016

I love Dr. Betz. He is an "old fashion" kind of Dr. he spends time and actually listens and is caring. He is very thorough andI am lucky to have just picked him out of the air so to speak. His staff is always fun and light hearted. Thank you Dr. Betz for making my appointments pleasant.

April 15th, 2015

great Doc!

Great Doc highly recommend

February 8th, 2015

5⭐️

I have been seeing dr. Betz for 5+ years. I would rate him very high in all aspects. Knowledgeable, caring attitude, very professional but friendly. Good office staff. Very well run. I have no complaints.

September 11th, 2013

Dr. Betz has crossed the line from Health Care and attention to Patient needs into the realm of an uncaring medical provider who makes errors in RX refills, fails to call in refills then demands the patient make an appointment to have the Dr. write a refill. His practice is now all about seeing as many patients as possible, spending his time not listening or talking with the patient but looking at his computer and making entries. His staff is inefficient , does not return calls timely and fails normal followup calls. This office is no longer about Caring for Patients but all about making $$$$$$$ . I would not recommend anyone use this Physician

September 5th, 2013

I recently lost my job and therefore no longer have insurance. When I called for a refill of my blood pressure med., I was informed that I needed to come in for my annual physical. I explained to the receptonist my lack of insurance and that I was not prepared to pay for an extensive visit at that time. I did, however, understand that Dr. Betz would want to check my BP, so I scheduled a brief visit. When I arrived at the office I reiterated that I was not planning on an annual exam, rather a BP check so my meds could be refilled. The lady at the desk was completely lacking empathy - as was Dr. Betz - because when she returned to me following a conversation with the doctor, she stated he would fill my prescription for 30 days and that I would then be DISCHARGED from his practice!!!!! So, if you are not prepared to fit neatly into some predefined protocol - don't look for latitude, empathy, courtesy, or anything resembling CARING at this office!!

August 13th, 2013

I have have been to several family practice doctors in the past year due to physicians leaving my former doctor's office. I was very impressed by Dr. Betz as well as his front and back office staff. My husband is also a healthcare provider so we have high standards in who we choose. Dr. Betz spent a good deal of time with me and went over my medical history very carefully. He was friendly and made me feel important as well I will be making a new patient appointment for my husband also.

July 30th, 2013

staff is rid, he rushes thru appointments, if you have more than 2 questions he tell you re schedule another appointment. Very cold office environment

November 9th, 2012

your office rude,unprofessional

January 17th, 2012

MSNEDd RN CEN CPN CPEN CNE

Excellent physician. Caring and knowledgeable. I have personally observed Dr Betz wheeling pt's in a WC to the ED at TPK. These behaviors demonstrate a caring professional MD.

June 25th, 2010

Great Doctor

Was nervos to see the doctor at first to one review. However, I had a very pleasant visit with this doctor. His offce staff was courteous and helpful. The doctor was knowledgable, caring and forthright. I will certainly be referring friends and family to this physician.

September 19th, 2009

Very nice and caring doctor. Thorough in exam and follow up.Office staff was very friendly and helpful.

July 4th, 2009

Impersonal, noncaring doctor

This doctor spent 90% of my visit typing into his laptop computer and rarely made eye contact. Asked me few if any questions about how I was feeling. Very abrupt and noncaring demeanor. Misdiagnosed a serious and possibly life threating problem with a memeber of my family. Four members of my family have left this doctor.