A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Billingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Billingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Billingsley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Billingsley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Billingsley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Billingsley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Billingsley practice?
- Dr. Gary Billingsley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Billingsley practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.