A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Binder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Binder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Binder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Binder MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Binder practice?
- Dr. Gary Binder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Binder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.