A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Binder is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Binder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Birth after Cesarean.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Binder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Binder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Binder practice?
Dr. Gary Binder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Internal Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Houston Internists, and Houston Radiologists.