A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Blume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Blume is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blume
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blume Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Blume, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blume graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blume has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Blume MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Blume practice?
- Dr. Gary Blume has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Blume practices Family Medicine near Indian Harbour Beach, FL.