A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Blume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Blume is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blume
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Blume Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Blume, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blume graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blume has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Blume MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Blume practice?
- Dr. Gary Blume has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Blume practices Family Medicine near Indian Harbour Beach, FL.