Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Previous patient  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Mild cataracts requiring surgery. Began with 20/40 vision...4 months later and after 3 separate surgeries on my left eye, my vision is terrible...probably legally blind in that eye. The problems are probably due to swelling from the many surgeries to correct a decentered and folded lens originally....from what I've read, it could take up to two years to regain my vision.A visit to a retina specialist hopefully will answer that question.Bodiford is a charming man but short on information. Hasty to do surgery and not very forthcoming when it comes to explaining problems.

|  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Great experience with having cataract surgery on my family member.

|  LASIK PATIENT  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

I had LASIK done by Dr. Bodiford about a month ago and it has been amazing. I would recommend it to anybody, the price is lowest in the area because they have their own equipment.

|  retired woman  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Bodiford because I was experiencing double vision. He had successfully performed RK surgery on my left eye 14 years ago and did a fantastic job. I expected the same attention but was very disappointed. He said I had cataracts, but my opptometrist told me they were not ripe just two weeks before. He said it didn't make that much difference and assured me it would be fine. A week later he removed the cataract on my right eye. However, he never explained to me the procedure nor the risks and made it seem so simple. The day after the surgery (and for three straight days) I could not see a thing because of a swollen cornear. Apparently there were some things he failed to do or he did not exmanine me thoroughly. For three months I had blurred vision. I had to go see a doctor in Little Rock to examine the cornea for damage. Luckily, I did not have to have a cornea transplant. Now I have my vision back but it took about six months to adjust. I would not have had it done if I had known the difficult time I would have. I was not having trouble with foggy vision before, just some double vision, which did not go away.