Dr. Gary Boggus Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gary Boggus?

He needs a shrink

Posted on July 13th, 2015

The 2 meds he prescribed me did not work. So when I told him that it was affecting my job performance and making my brain glitch, he said it was a psychological issue and was sending me for a 2nd opinion to his higher up. He's so weird... and when I complained about a mix up in appointments during my appt., he phoned his Director, and interrupted his patient appointment with no hesitation. This Dr. gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Doctor's Response

1.The pt wanted me to make sure I fixed what happened when they complained about a mix up in their appointment. 2. Second opinions are not to a "higher up", it was just to another psychiatrist and I said they could go to whoever they wanted.

Posted on September 29th, 2015