A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohlman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bohlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Bohlman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Bohlman practice?
- Dr. Gary Bohlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bohlman practices General Practice near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.