A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohlman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bohlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohlman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bohlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Bohlman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Bohlman practice?
- Dr. Gary Bohlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bohlman practices General Practice near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Roseville General Practitioners.