A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bolgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bolgar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolgar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bolgar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Milton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolgar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Bolgar practice?
Dr. Gary Bolgar practices Urology near Dorchester Center, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Dorchester Center Urologists.