A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bolgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bolgar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolgar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bolgar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Craig Bolgar MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Bolgar practice?
- Dr. Gary Bolgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Bolgar practices Urology near Dorchester Center, MA.
See Dorchester Center Urologists.