A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bolgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolgar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bolgar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bolgar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolgar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bolgar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Craig Bolgar MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Bolgar practice?
- Dr. Gary Bolgar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bolgar practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Milton, MA.
See Boston Urologists.