A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bonacquisti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bonacquisti, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bonacquisti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonacquisti graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bonacquisti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonacquisti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Bonacquisti practice?
Dr. Gary Bonacquisti practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.