Dr. Gary Bonacquisti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bonacquisti?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bonacquisti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2017

Believes in death panels

At my annual physical the docs just spews out there are death panels. Also, does not accept statistical findings from medical research data. (I wonder if he even understand statistics.) Over the years I've had many annual physicals (yes I'm older) none were as short at the one I had with Bonacquisti. Whole physical done in less than 10 min. No EKG either. Wow! I've had sinus infection office visit longer (with diff docs).

December 19th, 2016

Diagnosis

I have always been pleased with Dr. Bonacquisti's bedside manner and knowledge, but during my last visit I was very displeased. I was not given a diagnosis, and when calling the office back and leaving a detailed message for a nurse or assistant to call me back I have yet to hear anything and it is going on two weeks. I do not feel any better and my symptoms continue.

August 19th, 2015

Best Doctor ever!!!

I have been seeing Dr. B since I moved to Texas and would not dream of seeing anyone else. He is the most caring doctor you can have. He does not give you the run around if he feels you need to see someone else he does not hesitate referring you to another great doctor. When my son was home from college he became ill and was admitted to the hospital no one could tell me what was wrong with my son after a week in the hospital. I check my son out and took him to see Dr. B within hours we knew what was wrong. Here is another story my son tore his Achilles tendon and I called Dr. B's office to get appointment instead of him going to the emergency room the office staff was very helpful and got him right in. My son was a patient but had not seen the doctor in over a year but that did not matter. Dr. B called a specialist when we were there and the other doctor came and evaluated my son at Dr. B office how awesome is that!! I would never go see another Dr because I already have the best!

May 23rd, 2014

The Dr/Patient Relationship

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. B since his very early days in Garland! We were notified of his moving to Rockwall! When asked where we wanted our records, as far as we were concerned, there was no question! We followed Dr B and would do it again tomorrow! He is the BEST, but when necessary, does not hesitate to send patients to one of the top quality specialists to whom he entrusts his patients!! He will take care of you along with his very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly staff!!

October 31st, 2012

Excellent doctor!I have recommended him to friends and family members....

April 6th, 2011

I LOVE DR.BONACQUISTI

I love Dr.B, my first time to see him was about 2 years ago..I have Lupus but my hands were hurting and almost every joint in my body was too.I went to many doctors and they would basically say it was from my lupus symptoms or send me to A specailist, and this went on four about 2-3 years.I got pretty frusterated and decided to start from scatch-I just picked a doc from a list on-line..with in 30 min he told me i have R-A..HE IS A GREAT DOC

August 12th, 2010

Great Doctor

Takes his time with you.

June 15th, 2010

Great Doctor!

I've seen Dr. Bonacquisti for 12 years now. He's a great doctor for adults and kids.

May 31st, 2010

Dr. B is the Best

Great bedside manner and personable too! I love Dr. B and so do all of his patients that see him. He doesn't rush you through your visit and he listens. He is a caring doctor and always has a smile on his face. His professionalism also shines through him. His staff is courteous and kind as well. I would not consider going anywhere else.

September 18th, 2017