A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Botimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Botimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Botimer
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Botimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Botimer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Botimer graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Botimer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Botimer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Botimer practice?
- Dr. Gary Botimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Botimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.