Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Botimer
Dr. Gary Botimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with another office in Loma Linda, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Botimer is affiliated with Loma Linda University Community Medical Center, Loma Linda University Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center - Nampa. Dr. Botimer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Botimer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Gary Botimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.
Dr. Adeel Husain
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Fabio Figueiredo
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Virchel Wood
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi53