Dr. Gary Botimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Botimer?

December 15th, 2014

Good sense of humor, explains things clearly, listens to me, makes appt enjoyable.

September 20th, 2013

Hip Replacement

I have never been treated with so much respect and positive vibes by any Doctor. Doctor Botimer is the most calming and kindness person I have ever been around. My time spent with him and his staff has brought back my faith in the medical field. I would send very one I know or meet to him.

April 30th, 2010

An expert's expert!

I am an expert in computer research. Before going to see Dr. Botimer, who now by the way is the Director of the Center for Joint Replacement at Loma Linda University Medical Center in California, I spent hours on the computer researching my malady... severe osteoarthritis in my right hip. I was well prepared with technical questions about different options. Dr. Botimer answered each of my questions thoroughly, and spent about a half hour discussing my options thoroughly describing the pluses and minuses of each procedure, and each prosthesis. I found him to be very knowledgeable not just in the procedure of choice for him, but in all procedures available. He is certified to perform any procedure available in the U.S. and basically tells you what he knows, and then says... you can have any procedure you want because I can do them all. But think about the pros and cons as we have discussed them, do your own research and then just let me know.This is the kind of Doctor I REALLY like!

July 8th, 2017