A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Boyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Boyd, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Boyd MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Gary Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Boyd practices Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Gastroenterologists.