Learn more about Dr. Gary Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bradley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bradley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Bradley practice?
Dr. Gary Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.