A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bradley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bradley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Worthington Bradley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Gary Bradley has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Gary Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .