A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bradley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bradley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Bradley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Gary Bradley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.