A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bradley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bradley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary W Bradley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Gary Bradley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.