A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Branch is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branch
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Branch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Branch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Branch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Branch DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Branch practice?
- Dr. Gary Branch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Branch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johns, MI.
See Owosso Physiatrists.