A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Branch is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Branch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Branch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Branch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Branch practice?
Dr. Gary Branch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johns, MI.
See Owosso Physiatrists.