A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Brandt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Brandt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Brandt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Gary Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Brandt practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.