A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Brattelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Brattelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Brattelli, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brattelli graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brattelli has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Joseph Brattelli DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Brattelli practice?
- Dr. Gary Brattelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Brattelli practices Internal Medicine near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Internists.