A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Brauner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Brauner, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brauner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brauner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Brauner, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauner graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brauner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Brauner MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Brauner practice?
- Dr. Gary Brauner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Brauner practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Procedural Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Surgeons.