A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Brauner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Brauner, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Brauner, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aging skin
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser resurfacing
- Pigment disorders
- Skin Diseases
- Skin of Color
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Tumors of skin
- laser surgery
- laser treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauner graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brauner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Brauner MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Brauner practice?
- Dr. Gary Brauner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Brauner practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Procedural Dermatology near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Dermatologists.