Dr. Gary Breslow MD Patient Reviews

4.8

March 23rd, 2017
Thrilled with my new breasts :)
Very happy with my experience. Dr. Breslow was patient, explained the procedure clearly, is a top-notch surgeon. I love the end result, should have done this sooner! The staff at the office is super friendly and very helpful. A+

Happy and Confident
I feel amazing! After a few consultations it only took 1 consultation with Dr. Breslow and I knew he would be the one to perform my surgery. He listened to what outcome I wanted and determined that right size for my body. I received 420cc silicone unders and feel very confident in the way I look. Everyone on staff at The Breslow Center are super friendly and caring. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Breslow I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Perfection Plus!!
I had a cyst removed from chin. Since I never had surgery on my face before, I researched various plastic surgeons and procedures. I chose Dr. Breslow. Dr. Breslow is a master of his craft. You cannot even see the scar on my face after the surgery. I never expected it to look so good!! I am also so pleased with Dr. Breslow's staff due to their inviting and warm personalities. I did visit other plastic surgeons in the area and did not chose them based on the poor customer service their staffs. I highly recommend Dr. Breslow's Center for all of your plastic surgery needs.

March 23rd, 2017
Feel like I have new lease on life! After my breast reduction, lift and liposuction on my neck. I feel like a better version of myself. Dr Breslow was direct, kind, professional and thorough.
Dr. Breslow has the experience and expertise, combined with using the latest technology and treatments, to provide his patients the fastest recovery and best results. His staff is completely knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Breslow and his staff without hesitation.

March 16th, 2017
He will be my surgeon forever!
I came to Dr. Breslow when I was 19 years old. From the moment I walked into the office I knew I had found the doctor of my dreams. I had visited many offices prior to Dr. Breslow and the experience was never like the one I had here. At 19 I had breast augmentation and that surgery alone was wonderful. Here I am today, 5 years later and recovering from the rhinoplasty procedure. Again, I am beyond satisfied. Everyone compliments my nose and how beautiful it is. Family and friends have came to Dr. Breslow after seeing his amazing work on me. They are amazed on how quickly I recovery, how wonderful my follow-up appointments are, how great and minimal scarring I have and lastly they love to see how much happier I am. I trust Dr. Breslow's work and if in the future I plan to have more surgery, he will be my surgeon forever.

March 9th, 2017
Excellent experience.
The doctor and entire staff provided care that focused on your individual needs. They listened to my concerns, answered my questions and provide excellent care.

February 23rd, 2017
Excellent experience from consult to completion.
My experience from initial consult was exceptional care. The staff really listen to your needs and cheerfully answered all my questions and concerns. Jessie, Nellie and Dr. Breslow made me feel very comfortable and my results were better than I expected.

February 20th, 2017
Amazing and trustworthy doctor!
Doctor Breslow is an amazing surgeon who you can really trust. It took me many years to have surgery done, and I couldn't be happier with my results.

February 17th, 2017
Being a breast cancer survivor, I think Dr. Breslow is a miracle worker.
I think that Dr. Breslow gave me back full confidence in how I look and how I feel about my breasts. He saved my breasts, and I will always be grateful for that. I would recommend him to anyone. This started as something bad and it completely turned my lift around.

February 14th, 2017
I am a breast cancer survivor, referred to Dr Breslow by my breast surgeon, Dr Laura Klein.
excellent care, wonderful office staff

February 14th, 2017
Very happy with results
Dr Breslow was not very talkative but that should not be a deterrent. He took the time to assess my issue and gave me the results I was looking for. He was open to questions at any time, both in the office and through the online portal. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a breast reduction done.

January 9th, 2017
Fabulous experience!
Dr. Breslow and his staff made me feel at ease with both procedures at all times. I had some issues with a past surgery and Dr. Breslow addressed this right away - I'm certain not many doctors would have been as careful. I trusted him and I'm so pleased with the results.