Dr Gary Breslow MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
Awesome Place
I love The Breslow Center. The doctors and staff are amazing and everyone is more than willing to address every question comment or concern you may have.

July 28th, 2017
Very Satisfied!!!!
I was referred to Dr. Breslow by a friend who also had a similar procedure. She highly recommended him immediately when I shared my thoughts about having a Breast Enlargement. Between the online consultation, my 1st consult with Dr. Breslow, the office nurses and the technology available in the office I was able to achieve the exact result I was looking for. I am very pleased with the outcome and have had a very pleasant experience with this Doctor and his office. A+++ Thank You!!!

July 14th, 2017
Better Than Expected
Excellent results so far. Very pleased with Dr. Breslow and his entire staff.

July 14th, 2017
Better Than Expected
Excellent results so far. Very pleased with Dr. Breslow and his entire staff.

July 11th, 2017
My experience has been incredibly positive and smooth sailing.
I am very happy with my experience at the Breslow Center. I came here feeling nervous and indecisive but after talking to Dr. Breslow he assured me there was nothing to be nervous about. When it came time to selecting a breast size I left it up to him and felt comfortable that he knew the look I was trying to achieve and that is exactly what he did. My recovery has been much easier than expected and I am very happy with my decision and experience with the Breslow Center. The staff has been nothing but friendly and accommodating which has made my experience a relaxing one.

July 10th, 2017
Great Results, Highly Recommended!
The office staff is incredibly helpful. I was very impressed with the preparedness encountered by the staff prior to the surgery. Everything was planned seamlessly. Dr. Breslow proceeded very cautiously with my surgery and we achieved great results. His personality is a bit too serious for me however, he is a superb surgeon. Kudos to the Breslow Center!!

July 7th, 2017
Breast reduction. Fantastic experience and couldn't be happier with the results.
I have struggled with heavy and uneven breasts for years - even at the young age of 27. I could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Breslow took his time with me to make sure my breasts were reduced to the perfect size. He measures very carefully and precisely, which I appreciated, too. This was easily the best decision I have ever made. I am so happy! Thank you, Dr. Breslow!

June 30th, 2017
Great results and recovery from breast reduction surgery!
My experience with Dr. Breslow has been wonderful from the planning of my breast reduction surgery, through the actual physical surgery, and the post operation appointments. Dr. Breslow is a very intelligent and dependable doctor, who always answers any questions or concerns I might have had throughout this process. I could not have been happier with the results of my surgery, and the boost of confidence it has given me due to Dr. Breslow's talented hand! This office has provided a stress free and positive experience overall!

June 30th, 2017
Excellent!!!!
I couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. Breslow and his staff are exceptional. They are patient,kind, and knowledgeable and make you feel super comfortable throughout the entire process. One of the Best decisions I have ever made ;)

June 26th, 2017
Tummy tuck after 3 kids
I had a great experience with Dr. Breslow and his entire staff. Only 7 weeks post op from my tummy tuck and I am very happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Breslow to anyone looking into any cosmetic procedure.

April 14th, 2017
So happy I chose Dr. Breslow
When you're faced with a breast cancer diagnosis, you're faced with so many decisions in a short amount of time. I'm so glad I put my trust in Dr. Breslow. He is very reassuring and explains all options. I cannot say enough about his caring staff--they were a tremendous support through this whole ordeal.

April 14th, 2017
Best Choice I Have Ever Made
I went to see Dr. Breslow after weight loss surgery and i lost the amount of weight i needed. I started with the tummy tuck and later did the breast augmentation and lift. I could not be happier with my results! I have more confidence, and a spring in my step, wonderful to work with and they take great care of you here at the center.