Dr. Gary Brock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Brock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2017

Wouldn't Want Anyone Else

I have had Dr. Brock for only a couple months, but I already think he is great. He is always informative and knows what he is talking about. And he truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend!

February 6th, 2016

My hero

I am a physician/mother. My daughter had scoliosis diagnosed at age 9 years old. She had to use a body brace, but through the years, her scoliosis got worse, requiring surgery. Because of my training, I was aware of all the horrible complications possible. I was very worried about the surgery, beginning with anesthesia and ending in lifelong infected bones or metal rods. Dr. Brock was a calming, confidence-inspiring presence from planning the surgery to final follow up. We live out of town. It was reassuring to me that my daughter and I were screened for MRSA, a devastating infection which can be fatal. This was standard for all patients. Hygiene and cleanliness were impeccable. All support staff were knowledgeable and compassionate. Dr. Brock's results were superb. My daughter went from having a twisted torso and withdrawn to a confident young woman, with straight posture and a barely visible thin line of a scar along the spine. She proudly wears modern swimsuits and clothing without a reason to be self-conscious. Thank you Dr. Brock.

July 12th, 2012

he fixed my hip

He did an amazing job saving my hip. He is definitely one of the best Dr.s I'm the world.

March 7th, 2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Brock. My 2 yr old daughter began seeing him because she was a tippy-toe walker on only one foot, which we knew was a problem by the time she turned 2 and her calf and heel muscles had limited ability to stretch. He is extremely knowledgeable about Ortho. He answered every question we ever had and was the most wonderful attentive Dr., with a top notch bedside manner. He is a wonderful, caring person and an excellent Dr. I would recommend him to the entire world.

September 18th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Brock is one of the best doctors that I have seen for my son. He has great bedside manners, knowledgable of his profession and my son loves him. he is amazing ,you do know find doctor that care like he does anymore.

July 14th, 2009

Dr. Brock has been nothing but amazing in the years he has treated me for my problem.

August 10th, 2017