Dr. Gary Bromley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bromley?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bromley?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 16th, 2017

Awesome Post-op Result

I went to see Dr. Bromley about a sebaceous cyst I had on the left side of my forehead that was making me very self-conscious. I had tried oxy-10 and a few other things to no avail. This thing stood out to the entire world & made me cringe when I looked in the mirror. Dr. Bromley scheduled me for the surgical removal and sent a specimen out to a lab to make sure it was not cancerous. Once I returned for a follow-up I was so happy that the cyst was finally gone and the scar was nearly invisible since it was mostly hidden in one of the creases on my forehead! I have a new appreciation for forehead lines. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bromley to anyone looking to remove a problematic growth or having any other issue requiring medical consultation and intervention. Thank you so much, Dr. Bromley!

November 8th, 2008