A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bronstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bronstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bronstein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bronstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bronstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronstein graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Bronstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Bronstein MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Bronstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Bronstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Bronstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Internists and Roseburg Cardiologists.