Dr. Gary Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Brown?

August 23rd, 2016

Love Dr Browns holistic approach. Learn a lot from him and really trust my family's care with him.

June 9th, 2015

Rateing is a Quarter of a Star

They don't let you do a QUARTER STAR on the reviews so that's the title Dr. Brown is a friendly guy but he runs you to different doctors, runs test, and lets other people cover for his inabilities as a doctor. he and his office do not like if they are questioned, the office manager is the first to defend the doctor if he is wrong or indecisive. avoid the hassle and find someone with integrity.

February 17th, 2015

Great Guy

Very compassionate guy, spent a lot of time with me. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a more whole approach to health care.

October 27th, 2014

Not happy

This office itself is poorly run. Calls are not returned promptly or correctly, followup from support staff leaves much to be desired.

October 1st, 2014

Patient in Colorado

Not very thorough or aware of how to manage care for my disease which affects a large population. Have gone for 2 years, hoping things would get better. Concerned for my Heath management. Considering leaving this practice.

March 5th, 2014

General

I have been a patient of Dr. Brown for approximately 2.5 years and have always been treated with respect. He is very prompt, listens to my concerns, provides very good feedback and explains everything in a very respectful and courteous manner. He and I have worked together to improve my medical conditions and because of this relationship, I no longer have problems with my siatica, blood pressure, have reduced my cholesterol and impoved my general well being. This is my first experience with an osteopathic physician and hope that I will be able to find another physician in this area when I relocate.

June 26th, 2013

Since merge with Memorial

I want to be both honest and provide productive feedback in this review. I feel like he is very personable, and cares. However, I feel like I often repeat information, my chart is not kept up with and follow up referrals/phone calls are not prompt, if made at all. He is great at chiropractic care and dealing with muscle/bone structure/meditation type questions. However, when it comes to urgent or serious matters, he is slow to refer out, especially when it appears to be somemthing he isn't as familiar with. Since merge with Memorial system, it appears this has become more of the norm. I didn't always feel this way.

May 30th, 2013

SOO disappointed with my visit. I have heperthyroid and graves disease. My symptoms have been coming back....and it was suggested to me to get monitored by a general practitioner until I could get into a endocrinologist in september! I feel like Gary Brown lacked ANY knowledge of my condition...he wanted to bump up my medication before I even had my blood work done...I had to suggest to him that maybe we should wait to bump things up until I got blood work done. My neck has been swollen lately because of my enlarged thyroid...and he said that he was glad that my throat was swollen, because usually he can't feel when thyroids are enlarged...awesome... Then when I told him what medication I was on...he looked it up on his i-phone...I feel like he should have done this before our appt. if he didn't know. All and all I feel like he was completely clueless and did NOT even try to play it off. He was a nice guy...but I will not be back...

April 19th, 2012

one of the first things he said to me was, "I don't have a lot of time today." Then, he took almost 5 minutes to read the labs that his assistant said were so important that i had to come in for a follow up. Then, he asked me questions and as I was answering yhem he "Shushed"me and said, "I have others to get to." I do not recommend this person for any type of care.

November 13th, 2009

He is awesome. They need to get him back!

April 18th, 2017