A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bucher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucher
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bucher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bucher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucher graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bucher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary G Bucher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Bucher practice?
- Dr. Gary Bucher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bucher practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.