A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bucher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bucher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucher graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bucher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Bucher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Bucher practice?
- Dr. Gary Bucher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Bucher practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.