A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Buck, Anesthesiologist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Buck, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Buck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary B Buck MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Buck practice?
- Dr. Gary Buck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Buck practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Anesthesiologists and Mount Laurel Pain Management Doctors.