Dr. Gary Bunch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bunch?

August 25th, 2017

excellent surgeon....much compassion

March 26th, 2015

Dr.Bunch is the most rude doctor that I ever came across. This man made me cry in my hospital room all the way down to the O.R. The last thing I remember was crying when they put me under. Dr. Bunch just cares about money money money. No compassion at all. I will NOT GO BACK TO SEE HIM.

January 6th, 2015

Excellent, Skilled

Dr. G Bunch explained what needed to be taken care of and why and how it would be corrected. Gave me instructions on what I needed to do after surgery. Surgery was easy...this guy is very skilled at his job. He knows his job and how to do and explain it to his patients.

December 19th, 2014

MONEY HUNGRY SURGEON

I went to the emergency room at Blake due to horrible abdominal pain, Dr. Bunch was on call and came to see me. The first thing that came out of his mouth to me was, " I guess I will be doing your surgery for FREE! " I was in terrible pain and had insurance through the VA and this man has the nerve to say this to me? After my emergency surgery I expressed my feelings about him to the Nurse taking care of me, she told me I was one of his many unhappy patients. I saw him in his office for a follow up appointment. He literally spent all of 30 seconds with me, I had to chase him down in the hallway to get my one question answered. His nurse cearon saw me and answered my questions. She also took me back in an exam room and actually looked at my incisions! I had 12 staples! His nurse was the only one to care about any of my concerns. I came back a few days later to have my staples removed by her, she apologized for him and said he is retiring! Thank goodness! Please take your rude self somewhere far far away. I would NEVER recommend him, all he cares about is money!

July 1st, 2014

Couldn't ask for better....

I would like to thank Dr. Bunch and his staff for his excellent medical care and compassion. I was referred to Dr. Bunch by family doctor after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Bunch performed a mastectomy on my left breast. The staff was friendly and kind and made me feel comfortable and at ease.

May 28th, 2014

Fantastic Office

I consulted with Dr. Bunch regarding a hernia repair. His staff was pleasant and very helpful. The young man at the front desk was delightful. Has the best smile ever! I would recommend Dr. Bunch to anyone needing surgery. He always goes the extra mile to make you feel at home and comfortable. Superb physician and a great office!!

April 5th, 2014

Great surgeon, horrible staff!

I have been a patient of Dr. Bunch's for over 3 years now, I have referred my mother, sister & good friend's to see him. Through the years I have always appreciated his kind staff. I recently made a follow up appointment. . . The entire staff was new! Only his nurse Sierin (spelling? ) was still there (Thank Godness, she is outstanding).I had to come back in 3 weeks, new staff again! I love Dr. Bunch, but this for some reason made me feel a little uneasy? Also, the "new" office manager spoke to Dr. Bunch in a very inappropriate and unprofessional way! I am very dissatisfied with all of these changes, I will no longer continue to follow up after my last visit. The new office staff was incompetent and just plain rude!!!!

November 13th, 2013

My favorite surgeon

About 3.5 yrs ago I ruptured my colon from an infection. Dr Bunch was called in and performed immediate surgery and a colostomy bag was put in place. I recovered in a few short weeks after having my stomach cut open and 65 plus staples. I was riding my dirt bike again in 1 month. (I was around 42 when this happened). In 5 months I went back and had it removed, another 65 plus staples. Bunchs partner at the time did the reversal surgery and hernia repair. I recovered quickly again sans a small stomach infection. After that surgery I blew about 5 more hernias (Probably mostly my fault as I was feeling good and very active in building cars, riding dirt bikes etc). Anyway, went back in to see bunch and he put mesh all behind my stomach muscles and I have had NO further problems. In fact he called out his prior partner for not doing the job right the first time during the reversal. I probably could have sued but Im not built like that. I appreciate his straightforward, call it like it is, attitude.While I had no issues with his bedside manner, I could care less about that, give me a straight shooting stand up dude any day. He really did save my life, no question about it. When I told him to kiss my butt if he was going to put a poop bag on me, he said I had two options: "you can take the bag or lay here and die". My response was 'bag please". Despite being in RIDICULOUS PAIN he still made me laugh! I know who I am going to see if I need surgery again. NO DOUBT>

September 18th, 2013

LPN

Over many years, both professionally & personally, I have met many surgeons. I was referred to Dr. Gary Bunch for a surgical consult for an upcoming hernia surgery, I immediately notices his sense of humor! When I had a critical health crisis arise unexpectedly, Dr. Bunch was called to care for me. My surgery took 5 hours and required several procedures including 3 recesitations on the table. DR. BUNCH SAVED MY LIFE!!! I can't say enough about how I would recommend him. Anyone who has him as their surgeon is in great & skilled hands.

July 25th, 2013

Excellent Surgeon

Love this man. He really cares about his patient and is one of the best at surgery. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family needing surgery care!

March 27th, 2013

I was recently diagnosed with DCIS breast cancer and underwent bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Bunch is my surgeon for the breast tissue removal. From my first visit to current visits, I have been amazed at his incredible attentive, knowledgeable care. His easy manner and total accessibility is just the type of care I need. His office staff is wonderful; they reflect his caring, friendly attitude and the support I've received from all of them has been amazing and comforting. At Dr. Bunch's urging (along with several others), Blake Medical Ctr. has instituted a program of Nurse Navigators for patients of breast cancer. Patty Madsen was my Nurse Navigator and was (and is) with me through this whole period. Kudos to Blake for listening to caring sensible doctors. I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Bunch . He and his staff have made this difficult journey so much easier for me and my family. I consider all of them to be one of life's unexpected blessings.

March 11th, 2013

A surgeon with a heart!

Dr. Bunch is compassionate and will go out of his way to help you. Dr. Bunch performed my mastectomy. He was an excellent surgeon and helped me through a diffcult time in my life. He is the best surgeon in town and I would refer him to anyone!