Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Burgess
Dr. Gary Burgess, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX, with other offices in Richardson, TX and Richardson, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Burgess is affiliated with Medical Center Of Plano, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Burgess has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Gary Burgess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.
Dr. Dalbir Singh
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Thomas Harper
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Lisa Minnich
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi21