A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Burget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Burget is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Burget, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burget graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burget has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary C Burget MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Burget practice?
- Dr. Gary Burget has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Burget practices Plastic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Plastic Surgeons.