Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Burget
Dr. Gary Burget, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Burget is affiliated with Macneal Memorial Hospital, Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr and St Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Illinois. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Burget has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Gary Burget is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Frank Vicari
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Chicago, IL 0.33 mi35
Dr. Arun Gosain
Chicago, IL 0.33 mi32
Dr. Kathryn Colman
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0.56 mi8