Learn more about Dr. Gary Burman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Burman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Burman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Burman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Burman practice?
Dr. Gary Burman practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Ophthalmology near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Channelview, TX.
See Palestine General Practitioners, Palestine Internists, and Palestine Ophthalmologists.