A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Butchko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Butchko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Butchko, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butchko graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Butchko has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butchko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 6 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Butchko practice?
Dr. Gary Butchko practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Lorain, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians, Toledo Pediatric Specialists, and Toledo Cardiologists.