May 14th, 2016
Extra thourogh and NO "God Syndrome". Talked to me so I could understand

July 2nd, 2014
I chose this doctor because of his education. I made the appt because I could not smell anything. I had to wait several weeks for an appt. After taking my history, he scheduled hearing tests. I returned for the tests and he told me my hearing loss for genetic. He never, in two visits, ever addressed my smelling problem and I found out he had not even recorded it in my record. I had to press him to address it and he told me he had chosen the problem he could best treat which was my hearing. He told me there was a treatment for my smelling problem, but it only worked if done right away, which time had obviously passed weeks ago.

June 7th, 2013
CSF surgery
Dr Buxa is an excellent surgeon.he has a very calming manner which makes one feel very comfortable.explains the details very clearly to the patient. So fortunate to have him in the Redding area.

January 19th, 2013
Great doctor
I have went to many specialists who blew me off and he dialed right into my problem. He is very friendly as well as efficient, he is on top of his work. His staff is also very caring. I really appreciate all him and his team have done for me. He is an amazing surgeon.

December 2nd, 2011
I would not recommend him to anyone. I was not happy at all with his service and he did not take the severity and seriousness of my ear ache as seriously as he should have. After leaving his office in unbearable pain, I went to a walk-in clinic 2 days later when I could not the stand pain anymore. It was then that I found out I had a severe ear infection and fluid behind my ear drums. Had Dr. Buxa done his job thoroughly and appropriately I would have felt better a lot quicker than I had. Mind you I had seen him 2 times previous for the same problem with no results.

July 23rd, 2011
Very patient and understanding! He is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend him.